Side Sleeper - Angled thigh & leg support designed to stop snoring by encouraging the preferred side sleeping position.
Ergonomically angled to fit snugly between the thighs. Follows the natural form of the legs to encourage you to sleep in the preferred sidesleeping position.
Maintains the spine's natural curvature and minimises twisting of the back during sleep. Side sleeping reduces snoring by allowing the soft pallet in the throat to fall to the side. Stop snoring with this quality designed snoring relief cushion.
Side-Sleeper thigh cushion and knee pillow - Side Sleeping may help relieve snoring & possibly stop snoring
One piece of carved deluxe-grade foam ergonomically angled at 29° to fit snugly between the thighs. Follows the natural form of the legs, ensuring you sleep in the preferred side sleeping position. Maintains the spine's natural curvature and minimises twisting of the back during sleep.
Ideal hip pillow, useful as a post-operative aid to keep legs apart and supported. Helps keep hips stable for side sleepers. The side sleeper pillow encourages you to sleep on your side. Side sleeping allows your airways to be clear and with the right pillow can help reduce snoring.
Sleep in comfort and enjoy pain-free mornings
- Fits snugly between your thighs, ensuring the natural curvature of the spine is maintained by minimising twisting of the back during sleep.
- Restores natural alignment.
- Keeps your back aligned as you sleep, allowing total muscle relaxation and more restful sleep.
- Relaxes muscles by encouraging the preferred side sleeping position.
- Relieves painful pressure points.
- Easy and affordable way to reduce pressure and provide comfort.
What Causes Snoring?
Snoring occurs when the airflow through the passages at the back of the mouth and throat causes instability in the soft palate tissue. The instability then causes these tissues to vibrate, which results in snoring sounds. It is believed that in 70% of patients, the palate is a primary contributor to their snoring. Read the Snoring guide to stop snoring.
Side Sleeper pillow provides relief for:
- 'Morning' back, hip and knee pain, and stiffness.
- Sciatica (hip and leg pain).
- Stop snoring. Cushion can reduce snoring by encouraging the side sleeping position.
- Sore neck that comes from sleeping on your back or stomach
Commit to the side sleeping position to reduce & possibly completely stop snoring
- Encourages quality sleep in the preferred side-sleeping position.
- Helps alleviate light snoring (side sleeping allows soft tissues and the tongue to stay relatively clear of the airway). Enhances breathing.
- Designed to discourage both back and stomach sleeping. Smaller front 'bumper' discourages tummy sleeping, while the larger rear 'bumper' inhibits tendency to roll over onto back.
- Fits most pillow slips.
- Put small 'bumper' in slip first and then carefully work large 'bumper' in. Can be used without slip but foam may wear.
- Side Sleeprrr may take time to acclimatise to.
- Its unique design allows sufficient range of movement to not inhibit circulation.
- Thighs gently 'hug' Side-Sleeprrr and help prevent the pillow from slipping away during the night.
- Side Sleeprrr is ergonomically angled at 29º to follow the natural form of the legs in the side sleeping position.
- The Side sleeper pillow helps you reduce & possiblly stop snoring through side sleeping.
34 cm high large 'bumper' x 23 cm high small 'bumper' x 6.5 cm narrowest point x 20cm wide.
To suit smaller physiques, there may be a need to shave foam to suit (particularly the larger 'bumper'). This is easily achieved using an electric carving knife.
Inner: Dab clean, mild detergent, warm water. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry.
Foam Discoloration Any discoloration of foam through exposure to natural light will not affect performance or foam longevity.
|Size||34 cm high large 'bumper' x 23 cm high small 'bumper' x 6.5 cm narrowest point x 20cm wide.|
|Inner||100% open cell 'breathing' urethane foam.|
More From This Category