Homecraft Caring Cutlery
- A range of stainless steel utensils moulded into contoured, ivory-coloured plastic handles with built-up ends.
- These are of value to those with a weak grip and restricted wrist or finger movement.
- The knife and fork have a shaped indent on the top for the index finger, to help with directional control.
- The knife also has a serrated blade to assist with cutting.
- In addition to the standard spoon, there is a right handed angled spoon with an angled handle to minimise wrist movement.
- Hygienically sealed, easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Can be subjected to industrial dishwasher temperatures.
- Length of handle: 127mm.
|PAT-AA55700Y||Set(one of each)|