Homecraft Queens One-handed Built-Up Cutlery
- These stainless steel utensils, mounted in the Queens built-up handle, can be used for one-handed eating by combining cutlery functions.
- The splayed fork is a pronged fork with edges designed for cutting food and a deep rounded body, which functions like a spoon.
- The Nelson Knife is a knife with a cutting edge, which ends as a curved pronged fork, to enable food to be picked up.
- Specifications as for standard Queens range.
- Not suitable for industrial dishwasher temperatures